Thursday, December 26, 2013

Under $20

A few weeks ago, I went on a spontaneous thrifting trip with my friend Suzy. We got brunch at a diner and both had a free day so we drove to Quakertown to check out a couple thrift stores.


... little did I know I'd end up with so much stuff! The funniest part of this, is that it was right before it was time for me to pack up all my belongings to travel across the country. I'm trying to downsize.. but I couldn't help it! I found so many good things for really cheap!

This was the first shirt I saw when we walked in the store. I immediately wanted it, but didn't think it would fit. Surprise! It fit perfectly with some high-waisted jeans. Score.

This one was a classic. I wear a lot of black, and foxes are awesome - done.


And who would ever question this shirt? Bonus, it glows in the dark. All three of these shirts were from Salvation Army in Quakertown, PA.



It's been a while since I bought any new (old) books. And of course I chose the time I'm trying to downsize to buy a whole pile. I never read any of these, and most of them I've been curious about for a while, so I just thought "let's do this," and got them all.

I'm always on a hunt for new pyrex dishes on the cheap. I noticed the kitchen stuff was all half off right before we left the store and nabbed this one, lid and all.


Speaking of half off kitchen stuff - I got this glass for a quarter. My mom called me a glass homewrecker because I take one instead of a whole set.. I call it ending up with less stuff. The glass, dish, and books are all from Liberty Thrift in Quakertown, PA.

All of this stuff came out to be less than $20! Why would I not thrift?

Happy Thrifting!
x

1 comment: