Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Thrifted Birthday Gifts

It was recently my birthday (June 29th) and Ed got me a few gifts from the antique store!


He knew I had been eyeing them up during a previous visit, so he went back the next day to purchase them (he told me after I opened them of course). Funny thing is, I knew that these items were gone, but never suspected he bought them! We were back in the store at some point between that visit and my birthday and I looked to see if they were still there (they weren't obviously).



This key - key holder (haha) is pretty hefty and made out of metal.




This mirror resembles a cameo, which is what I love about it. Also, it's super unique! I've never seen one like this before. And you might notice, in that first shot I'm wearing the bandana from this post :)



Another key! I suppose this one could hold jackets/hats since the hooks are larger. I had been looking at both of them and at the time didn't know which one I would want, so Ed got me both. No complaints here!


After I took all these photos, I can now only see this smiling face when I look at this key! (I always find faces in things, is that strange?)


All three items come from the Route 65 Trading Post in Lincoln.

Happy Thrifting!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment