Friday, August 9, 2013

A Ship, A Deer, And A Mustached Man

Here are a few things from my wall that I put together for no particular reason (other than I liked how they looked as a group).


That mustached man was the one thing missing that I pointed out from this post.



I picked up this little guy from a community church yard sale a few years ago. I just thought he was so silly with that hair/mustache/hat! I kept him in storage until we had moved into our place in CA, and then I found he fit in quite perfectly with the collection on my wall. Thankfully he didn't break when he took a tumble!




This deer comes from the Salvation Army in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Just a random trip I took one day and I stumbled across it in the very sparse photo/wall decoration section. The stickers peeled a bit of the paper off, but that adds to the second-hand nature. (Why do they always put stickers ON photos rather than on the backs??)



I got this ship at a yard sale - out of a box of photo frames and the like. I grabbed some frames as well (featured in this post). They were all a quarter each. Definite score.

Happy Thrifting!
x

1 comment:

  1. The creation of your creativity within the art and sculptures picture which is really amazing. Thanks a lot for the sharing.

    Easy Dry | Pull and Dry | Buy mop Online

    ReplyDelete