Monday, June 3, 2013

Boy Athletic Tees

One of my fallback outfit items is a boy's athletic tee. They're comfy and they have cool designs. I personally am not the athletic type, nor do I like to watch sports, I just like the graphics!


I got these at the Salvation Army in Whitehall, PA while shopping with my friend Amber. It had been a while since I got any new ones, so I ended up getting four.


 Baby blue is not a color I tend to wear, but I absolutely love the style of this one.






Crossed bats, baseball, and diamond? Classic.





I don't have that many black athletic tees so I was on the hunt for one. I like the roaring panther mascot on this.


One with a batting baseball player.


I have a bunch more, but that's all for now!

Happy Thrifting!
x

1 comment:

  1. Unlike teenage girls, many teen guys are clueless when it comes to fashion. They might find it quite challenging to put together an outfit that is both comfortable and stylish.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/athleticwear-athletic-t-shirts.htm

    ReplyDelete