Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mugs Part 1

Yet another kitchen item I love finding at yard sales and thrift stores: mugs. There are SO MANY designs to fall in love with!


I'm splitting my mugs into a few posts so I can focus on each one - here are three to start.




This Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign mug is definitely on the top of my list. It's a good size, it's sturdy, and it's hex signs! I have a collection of actual hex signs hanging on the wall (I'll get to that in another post), so finding a mug with a bunch of hex signs/folk art on it made me so happy. I can't remember if I personally found this one or my friend Catie did, but I'm pretty certain it came from the Salvation Army in Wilkes-Barre, PA.







Rainbows are colorful and awesome, that's all there is to it. I found this one at the Volunteers of America thrift store in Wilkes-Barre, PA.




I found this mug at the Salvation Army in Wilkes-Barre, PA. I'm a sucker for German things and it's super cute!



I drink a lot of tea (and the occasional coffee), so I go through these mugs quite quickly! More to come in future posts!

Happy Thrifting!
x

2 comments: