Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Veggies

As you will soon see, I love things that can be hung up on the wall. Add a good price, a vintage look, and a cute subject matter, and I'm sold!


Cue these adorable wooden veggies!

It was half off everything day at the Roseville Hospice Thrift Store, which is always dangerous for us (meaning we want to buy everything), so these were an obvious, no-hesitation purchase. Even the cashier who rang me up made a comment about them.











They're definitely on my list of favorites. (Okay it's a really big list.) But they're so cool! I gushed over them the rest of the day. Thank you to whoever donated these!


Happy Thrifting!
x

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are sooo cute! I could see these hanging in my moms kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'm obsessed with these!! I just found your blog ... instant follow! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete