Friday, June 7, 2013

Necklaces

I love finding unique vintage necklaces. They can really pull an outfit together, and they're usually much sturdier/better quality than modern ones. Here are some mine!






I use the same chain for the orange one as do for the one on the left - that's why that one's all alone. I always seem to have more charms than chains.



This owl comes from the Hometown Flea Market in PA. I actually wore it so much that it broke, and I'm attempting different ways to fix it. (Anybody have tips? The very bottom/tail broke off. I tried superglue but it fell apart again.)


I got this jumping deer at a community church yard sale. It's one of my favorites because of how detailed it is - plus I grew up in the woods.







I found this one at the Attic in Bethlehem, PA. It has a crack in the stone, but so far it hasn't actually fallen apart (knock on wood!).



This one also comes from the Attic. I definitely recommend that place for unique jewelry. They have more than just jewelry, but that's usually my main reason for going in.



I got this one a long time ago at a yard sale. I haven't actually worn it yet because I've been meaning to get a thinner chain for it (this one is too thick/awkward for me).

I know I have more, but I've grown out of them/they are back at my parents' house in my childhood bedroom. 

Happy Thrifting!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment