Saturday, May 4, 2013

Clocks

I'm still on the hunt for a nice big clock for our place. I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I'll know when I see it (and it's the right price). Here are a few of the smaller clocks we have around.



1. This cute little wind-up alarm clock comes from a community yard sale at a church in Nazareth, PA. The seller claimed it was from Germany, but that could have been just to convince me to buy it (I wanted it anyway).
2. Ed got me this owl clock a couple years ago. I had originally reblogged a photo of it on Tumblr, so he secretly looked for it and gave it to me as a gift. He bought it second-hand from a lady online.
3. We got this clock from Roseville Hospice Thrift Store. It was half off everything that day, so it was one of the many things we ended up getting.


Happy Thrifting!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment