Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cameos

I've been a fan of cameos since I got a backpack with one on it in first grade. I don't know why, but I was drawn to it. Of course I no longer have that backpack, but I kept my fascination for cameos. I suppose this post is only half cameos, but I thought these silhouettes fit in perfectly with them.

 

 
This locket comes from the Hometown Flea Market in PA.

This pin comes from a church community yard sale.

This wall decoration comes from (if I recall correctly) Salvation Army in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

I picked this one up at Antique Trove in Roseville, CA. It's called "The Rendezvous".

It's a small, but growing collection (cameos usually aren't cheap). I also have a skull cameo necklace, but it was a gift from a friend, not a thrift.

Happy Thrifting!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment